Mafia Game 1

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mafia Game 1

Post  Connor Frid on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

My game will begin as soon as enough people (6) have signed up for it in the sign up thread.

I also strongly recommend everyone to change their status to hidden in their profile.
Connor Frid
Townie
Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia Game 1

Post  Connor Frid on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Qntm_Chaos' Role:
Qntm_Chaos, You are an ordinary mafia grunt, one of the members of the evil syndicate trying to take over this town. Your boss, Me101, is on your side, and you two are trying to work together to kill as many townies as possible. The townies have caught wind of your arrival, and are organizing a plan to hang you both. But they have to find you first. Try to blend in and work this new development to your advantage!

Your Role is: Mafia Grunt. You are mafia buddies with Me101, the Godfather, and to help you accomplish your mission, you two are allowed to private message each other at night. Because Me101 is the boss, he sends in the name of the person you want to kill to me every night. But you can help him make his decision. Remember, you also have blend in as a townie during the day. Don't act suspicious, and you can survive. You win when the number of mafia is equal to the number of townsfolk, even if you are dead.
Connor Frid
Townie
Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Frid on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Mesos' Role:
Alt+F4 = Mesos Very Happy, you are the chief of police of our fair town, and you have recently caught wind of a couple of suspicious characters roaming the streets. It looks like the mafia have invaded! The rest of the town has organized an attempt to remove the mafia by lynching someone every day, and you are eager to participate. But as a policeman, surely you can do more to help this town survive?

Your Role is: Cop. Each night, you may send me a pm that includes a name of one of the players. I will then respond by telling you that players alignment, ie: mafia or town. Remember that you can also vote! You win if all the mafia die, even if you are dead, so don't be afraid to take one for the team!
Connor Frid
Townie
Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor Frid on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:15 pm

RandomPerson123's Role:
RandomPerson123, You run the hospital of our fair town, and apparently a group of mafia members have started to kill people! You can't allow that! Life insurance would skyrocket! And you certainly can't afford that right now. Some of the other towns people have suggested a daily lynch to try and root out the mafia, and you agree. But that can't be enough. if the mafia and town both start killing people, soon there will be no one left!

Your Role is: Doctor. Each night, you may send me a pm that includes a name of one of the players. This player will be protected from dying that night. Remember that you can also vote! You win if all the mafia die, even if you are dead, so don't be afraid to take one for the team!
Connor Frid
Townie
Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mesos :D on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:07 pm

guys, vote gary first regardless of his role next game.
Mesos :D
Townie
Townie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Me101 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd like to say that we killed off the normal townies, and no power roles. We deserve credit for that.
Me101
Townie
Townie

View user profile http://himyself.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Qntm_Chaos on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Snipers FTW

Qntm_Chaos
Townie
Townie

View user profile